Balmoral, a division of Balmoral Group, is a trusted partner to the global offshore energy sector. We offer unrivalled technical expertise, a vast project track record and evidenced-based buoyancy, protection and insulation product solutions. market innovator for buoyancy, protection and insulation product solutions.
Balmoral Group was established in 1980 and is a privately owned company headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland. Employing over 400 people and operating from a modern custom-built complex, the company’s products are used around the world.
We are seeking an Administration Assistant who will thrive in our dynamic environment.
The job entails providing administrative assistance to the business. The job holder shall ensure that they are proficient in the use of word and excel with good literacy and IT skills.
- Promote the Balmoral Group Core values.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Document Control objectives
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication to ensure objectives are met and develop good working relationships
- Use and comply with the Balmoral Systems, processes and tools – challenge and improve our management systems, processes and tools.
- Actively promote and encourage continual improvement – seek best practices and identify improvements from within and externally.
- Encourage collaboration and sharing across the organisation – communicate information, seek feedback and act accordingly.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Document Control, Projects, and Engineering teams.
- Generate Subsea Test Centre Reports
- Liaise with third party inspectors
- Provide cover for Reception staff as and when required.
- Printing, photocopying, and scanning
- Data entry
- Manage meeting room bookings and prepare for meetings
- Minimum of ‘O’ Grade/Standard Grade English, Maths
- ECDL (European Computer Driver License)
- Secretarial studies
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft office package preferred.