Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
The Contracts Co-ordinator will ensure the efficient processing of all Projects from hand over through to Contract closure. In order to meet commitments to customers, the job holder will liaise closely with Sales, Production, Logistics, Transport, Installation and Accounts. The Contracts Department plays a pivotal role in the business by co-ordinating the input of several disciplines to achieve customer satisfaction, and ensure the profitability level for each project is achieved.
Main duties and responsibilities of the jobholder
- Review and confirm sales order pack, finalise and issue electronic job details to customer, whilst updating contract folder with all relevant data.
- Management of contract through our project management system.
- Up-date Customers of Contract Status throughout the contract process
- Whilst building key relationships with the customer.
- Co-ordinate with production, sales, installation teams and customers to ensure delivery and installation are to the highest achievable standard.
- Always promoting the company brand and building on our excellent reputation within the market place.
- Deal with any post-sale customer queries or complaints. Take corrective action and report via NCR/Customer complaints procedure.
- Complete project on system in terms of delivery and installation and trigger the issue of the customer invoice accordingly.
- Manage projects in a manner which supports the accounts department on collecting project payment as per agreed customer terms. Ensure immediate response to accounts when payment is delayed as a result of poor performance on contract management.
- Close contract in system and provide analysis of project performance against budget.
- Engage and Contribute to the Continuous improvement ethos within the department and input accordingly.
The successful candidate will not only be joining a rapidly growing and exciting company but they will benefit from ongoing training and development, Annual Leave entitlement which increases with length of service, Access to discounts & benefits scheme, secure free car parking, company EAP Scheme and profit based bonus scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business, to develop a career and skills.
The jobholder is responsible for developing the Company’s image in the marketplace by pursuing the objectives of RATER:
• R Responsiveness (willingness to help the customer)
• A Authority (Knowledge, expertise providing comfort and security to customers)
• T Tangibles (appearance of employees, contractors, vehicles, equipment, packaging, behaviour)
• E Empathy (understanding of customer’s needs and problems)
• R Reliability (keeping Company promises –dates, prices, workmanship)