Join us and work as part of a busy, fun team - where challenge, variety and personal development is all part of the package.
Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
We are looking for a Design Draughtsperson who will thrive in our dynamic environment - Provide support for the production interfaces and support the engineering team. To produce assembly and detail drawings of the Balmoral Tanks range of products using Autodesk Inventor
- Produce general arrangement (GA), production and detailed drawings and parts lists of Balmoral and client products from in house and client provided information.
- Communicate with our clients to develop project solutions and GA drawings to meet their needs and fulfil the project budget.
- Assist in the development of engineering design.
- Produce information in the form of drawings and specifications which allows the contracts, projects and production departments to perform their functions efficiently.
- Assist with the development of custom design software and techniques.
- Contribute to the continuing improvement programme to reduce costs and raise quality.
- Produce information to safely meet client and in house deadlines and to advise early of any anticipated delays.
- Ensure all relevant company procedures and policies are adhered to in the performance of the above duties.
- HNC or HND in a recognised engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of 3D Modelling and Drawing software
- Knowledge of Autodesk Software (Inventor, Vault)
- Ability to assist in Project Management
- Familiar with Draughting standards such as BS8888
- Knowledge of Sectional/Modular Storage Tanks
The successful candidate will not only be joining a rapidly growing and exciting company but they will benefit from ongoing training and development, Annual Leave entitlement which increases with length of service, Access to discounts & benefits scheme, secure free car parking, company EAP Scheme and profit based bonus scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business, to develop a career and skills.
The jobholder is responsible for developing the Company’s image in the marketplace by pursuing the objectives of RATER:
- R Responsiveness (willingness to help the customer)
- A Authority (Knowledge, expertise providing comfort and security to customers)
- T Tangibles (appearance of employees, contractors, vehicles, equipment, packaging, behaviour)
- E Empathy (understanding of customer’s needs and problems)
- R Reliability (keeping Company promises –dates, prices, workmanship)