BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB'S FUNCTION
The Export Projects Co-ordinator will ensure the efficient delivery of all Projects from point of handover through to Project completion.
In order to meet commitments to customers the job holder will liaise closely with respective departments including Sales, Design, Production, Quality, Finance and Despatch.
They will also work closely with the Technical Advisors occasionally deployed on overseas sites by providing technical support and assisting with travel arrangements
Export Projects Co-ordinator requires high levels of organisation, initiative, clear & concise communication skills.
The Projects Department plays a pivotal role in the business by co-ordinating the input of several disciplines to achieve excellent levels of customer service whilst ensuring project budgets are met.
Continuous improvement underpins everything the business aims to achieve and the incumbent must operate with this ethos in mind. You will be expected to act as an ambassador and role model for our business whilst demonstrating responsiveness and support to our customers, often in a climate of high pressure.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOBHOLDER
- Co-ordinate project from Handover from the sales team to Completion
- Up-date Customers of contract status throughout the project process and responsively handle customer complaints, enquiries, queries and requests.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments and suppliers to ensure delivery is on time and in full.
- Update project management system throughout course of the project ensuring system data is live.
- Manage project pro-actively: obtaining drawing approvals, timely issuing of invoices, project variations and collection of payment in accordance to the agreed customer payment terms.
- Arrange supply of shipment of goods to overseas destinations following company export procedures whilst observing project budgets.
- Report Non-conformities via NCR/Customer complaints procedures, contribute to investigation and close out actions.
- Deal with any post-sale customer queries or complaints.
- On Project completion produce analysis of actual spent against budget via the Project management system.
KEY EXPORT RELATED DOCUMENTATION
The Job Holder will ideally have knowledge, experience and confidence creating, monitoring, managing and reporting on key export documents enabling the efficient and effective progress of Export jobs throughout their project and contractual life cycle. The export related documentation includes, but not limited to:
- Commercial Invoice
- Export Packing List
- Pro Forma Invoice
- Bill of Lading / Airway Bill
- Certificate of Origin
- Insurance Certificates
- Customs Entry instructions
- Letter of credit
- Compilation of inspection test plans & factory acceptance tests
The successful candidate will not only be joining a rapidly growing and exciting company but they will benefit from ongoing training and development, Annual Leave entitlement which increases with length of service, Access to discounts & benefits scheme, secure free car parking, company EAP Scheme and profit based bonus scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business, to develop a career and skills.
The jobholder is responsible for developing the Company’s image in the marketplace by pursuing the objectives of RATER:
• R Responsiveness (willingness to help the customer)
• A Authority (Knowledge, expertise providing comfort and security to customers)
• T Tangibles (appearance of employees, contractors, vehicles, equipment, packaging, behaviour)
• E Empathy (understanding of customer’s needs and problems)
• R Reliability (keeping Company promises –dates, prices, workmanship)