Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
We are looking for an Export Sales Estimator to prepare technical quotations using Web-based costing systems, spreadsheet data recording and comparison, telephone clients for project updates, CRM System input and updating including administrative support.
Main duties and responsibilities of the jobholder
- Operate a safe working environment in line with company policies & procedures.
- Maintaining records of personal development and training.
- Administrative duties for the Export Sales Department (document control, literature management, exhibition planning, updating and managing sales records)
- Processing sales related documentation
- Estimating export sales enquirers and preparing quotations
- Being able to answer client queries regarding their enquiries/orders
- Dealing with any information passed on by the sales team
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate clearly by telephone, work within a technical environment with an engineered product and deal with multiple issues at any given moment.
The successful candidate will not only be joining a rapidly growing and exciting company but they will benefit from ongoing training and development, Annual Leave entitlement which increases with length of service, Access to discounts & benefits scheme, secure free car parking, company EAP Scheme and profit based bonus scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business, to develop your career and skill set.
The jobholder is responsible for developing the Company’s image in the marketplace by pursuing the objectives of RATER:
- R Responsiveness (willingness to help the customer)
- A Authority (Knowledge, expertise providing comfort and security to customers)
- T Tangibles (appearance of employees, contractors, vehicles, equipment, packaging, behaviour)
- E Empathy (understanding of customer’s needs and problems)
- R Reliability (keeping Company promises –dates, prices, workmanship)