Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
Civil engineering, wastewater treatment, drainage, fuel oil containment, rainwater harvesting, bulk liquid, fire fighting and potable water storage sectors are all key sectors for the company.
We are looking for a Team Leader to supervise our steel processing team
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB'S FUNCTION
- A hands on role within steel processing, responsible for supporting the Management team within designated bays 1&2 on all Manufacturing processes while maintaining High levels of output and quality standards within steel manufacture.
- Team lead and support operational aspects of production and Steel Fabrication coupled with supporting all personnel to maintain high throughput.
- Maintain set factory recovery targets, and overall efficiencies are met in full on a daily/weekly bases.
- Ensure quality control systems are maintained and records are up to date on all output within Steel Manufacture, with Management support implement and maintain daily operational systems of QC checks.
- To ensure all personnel are up to date with planned work, and house keeping is kept to set standards within all areas.
- To ensure set weekly stock counts are run to standard and report detailed findings to Management team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOBHOLDER
- Maintain a safe working environment conducive to team work, goal setting.
- Ensure daily set targets are met.
- As a team player understand and use systems of stock control, carry out and maintain weekly stock audits, in conjunction to working with strict time lines.
- Carry out when required quality checks within Production and record finding.
- Ensure high standard of Cleanliness within all areas at all times.
- Good operational understanding of Press, Fabrication, Laser, Trumph, Aluminium Fabrication and general workshop Machinery, train new and existing staff where applicable for multi skilling
- Must be willing to support other Adhoc tasks when requested by Management.