Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
We are looking for a Fabricator/Welder to join our team at Staveley. The successful candidate will ensure the efficient fabrication of steelworks through the safe operation of relevant machinery and hand tools, while making sure HSE is adhered to at all times.
Main duties and responsibilities of the jobholder
- Operate a safe working environment in line with company policies & procedures.
- Maintaining records of personal development and training.
- To have excellent skills handling hand and power tools, machinery such as pipe cutters, pipe threading and pipe bending machines, bandsaw and lathe for prepping the pipes.
- Operational knowledge of manufacturing and welding applying TIG and MIG
- To accurately read technical drawings which are provided by the design team.
- Undertake any welding works required to ensure the correct and safe production of tank components.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment
- To fabricate items in mild steel and stainless steel including marking out setting up and welding.
- Mig/tig welding.
- MMA Welding
The successful candidate will not only be joining a rapidly growing and exciting company but they will benefit from ongoing training and development, Annual Leave entitlement which increases with length of service, Access to discounts & benefits scheme, secure free car parking, company EAP Scheme and profit based bonus scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business, to develop a career and skills.
The jobholder is responsible for developing the Company’s image in the marketplace by pursuing the objectives of RATER:
- R Responsiveness (willingness to help the customer)
- A Authority (Knowledge, expertise providing comfort and security to customers)
- T Tangibles (appearance of employees, contractors, vehicles, equipment, packaging, behaviour)
- E Empathy (understanding of customer’s needs and problems)
- R Reliability (keeping Company promises –dates, prices, workmanship)