Do you want to be involved with a growing company which strives to be the best in the world at what they do?
At Balmoral we believe service is our differentiator, if you are customer focused & always deliver on your promises we may have an exciting opportunity for you.
Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
We are looking for Fabricator Welders at our Thurnscoe facility.
Main duties and responsibilities of the jobholder
· Operate a safe working environment in line with company policies & procedures.
· Maintaining records of personal development and training.
· To accurately read technical drawings which are provided by the design team.
· Undertake any welding works required to ensure the correct and safe production of tank components.
· Maintenance of plant and equipment.
· To fabricate items in mild steel and stainless steel including marking out setting up and welding.
· Mig/tig welding.
· Keeping scrap to a minimum
· Wear all PPE at all times when carrying out works and when around the factory.
· Display HSE on site at all times to the required Balmoral standards.
Overall, we employ people who are flexible, methodical and effective team players. Everyone must commit to learning and be willing to thrive in a “Right First Time” culture. Your personal values must align with the Core Value of the Business, and you must never treat any customer (internal and or external) with complacency.
In return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
· Join the Balmoral Benefits hub
o Restaurant discounts
o Holiday discounts
o Gym memberships
o Cycle to work schemes
o Discounts at large supermarkets
· Access to our Employee Assistance Program
o Confidential support
· Profit related bonus
· Increasing annual leave
· Ongoing training
· Christmas shutdown