Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
We are looking for a General Operator to ensure that the quality and all products coming in and out of site are up to Balmoral Quality standards and to the customers specification while ensuring all policy and procedures are always adhered to.
Main duties and responsibilities of the jobholder
- Maintain excellent standards of housekeeping.
- Working to strict company deadlines and targets.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- Follow all production schedules to meet despatch target dates
- The use of electrical grinding tools and automated lifting equipment to load/unload machinery.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are used correctly.
- Wear all correct PPE at all times when carrying out all tasks/duties
- To maintain a safe and tidy workplace at all times.
- Carrying out a number of labouring duties in and around the facility.
- Check and inspect all goods received ensuring that they are of accurate quality, specification and in acceptable condition.
- Ensure HSE and company policies and procedures are always adhered to
- Carry out any other duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will not only be joining a rapidly growing and exciting company but they will benefit from ongoing training and development, Annual Leave entitlement which increases with length of service, Access to discounts & benefits scheme, secure free car parking and a company EAP Scheme.
The jobholder is responsible for developing the Company’s image in the marketplace by pursuing the objectives of RATER:
- R Responsiveness (willingness to help the customer)
- A Authority (Knowledge, expertise providing comfort and security to customers)
- T Tangibles (appearance of employees, contractors, vehicles, equipment, packaging, behaviour)
- E Empathy (understanding of customer’s needs and problems)
- R Reliability (keeping Company promises –dates, prices, workmanship)