Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
The Company is looking for a GRP Team Leader to join our busy team in Llantrisant.
The GRP Team Leader role ensures the efficient fabrication of GRP Components through the safe operation of relevant machinery and hand tools.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOBHOLDER
- Achieve targeted outputs through GRP department and associated production areas responsible to the key holder.
- Accurately read and understand 3D drawings
- Stock control of Raw Material and KanBan
- Undertake work using Press Equipment and various semi automated machining operations
- Maintenance of plant where required
- To Manufacture, Drilled GRP Panels and Angled Sections
- Team lead and support operational aspects of Production and GRP Fabrication coupled with supporting all personnel to maintain high throughput.
- Maintain set factory recovery targets, and overall efficiencies are met in full on a daily/weekly bases.
- Ensure quality control systems are maintained and records are up to date on all output within GRP Manufacture, with Management support implement and maintain daily operational systems of QC checks.
- To ensure all personnel are up to date with planned work, and house keeping is kept to set standards within all areas.
- To ensure set weekly stock counts are run to standard and report detailed findings to Management team.
Key skills for the role would be a background in GRP Manufacturing, Press Operation and Drilling as well as a Quality and Stock Control awareness background.