Balmoral, provides surface and subsurface buoyancy, insulation and elastomer products and services to the global energy, defence, subsea communications and oceanographic industries.
We are looking for a bench joiner to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient production of moulds through the safe operation of relevant machinery and hand tools. They will be a time served joiner/ patternmaker who is fully conversant in working from detailed drawings and trained in the use of all woodworking machinery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of patterns for moulds
- Manufacture of jigs/ templates
- Assembly of products
- All other related joinery works as required within the factory
- Time served Joiner/ Patternmaker/ Bench Joiner
- Proven skilled and experienced tradesman with the ability to read technical drawings
- Previous experience of working in a factory environment
- All woodworking machinery including Panel Saw, Bandsaws etc
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines