Balmoral, a division of Balmoral Group, is a trusted partner to the global offshore energy sector. We offer unrivalled technical expertise, a vast project track record and evidenced-based buoyancy, protection and insulation product solutions, market innovator for buoyancy, protection and insulation product solutions.
Balmoral Group was established in 1980 and is a privately owned company headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland. Employing over 400 people and operating from a modern custom-built complex, the company’s products are used around the world.
We are looking for a Bench Joiner to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient production of moulds through the safe operation of relevant machinery and hand tools. They will be a time served joiner/ patternmaker who is fully conversant in working from detailed drawings and trained in the use of all woodworking machinery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of patterns for moulds.
- Manufacture of jigs/ templates.
- Assembly of products.
- All other related joinery works as required within the factory.
- Time served Joiner/ Patternmaker/ Bench Joiner.
- Proven skilled and experienced tradesman with the ability to read technical drawings.
- Previous experience of working in a factory environment.
- All woodworking machinery including Panel Saw, Bandsaws, etc.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.