Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor to ensure the efficient Manufacture of Tanks and associated components enabling Right First Time & On Time In Full delivery to Dispatch team. The successful candidate must have previous production supervision experience and a good understanding of Production Processes and systems.
Main duties and responsibilities of the jobholder
- Ensure all Manufacturing activities are completed safely
- Ensure all Team Members work safely while utilising correct PPE without exception
- Maintain Product Quality
- Ensure RFT (Right First Time) practises
- Ensures On Time In Full (OTIF) delivery of manufactured components to Dispatch team in accordance with Factory Due Date (FDD) to support 99% OTIF to FDD
- KPI Focus
- Coordination of Direct Labour
- Distribute, Monitor and Ensure Quality of all Production Records
- Stock Control
- Plays an active role in all Stock Counting Activities investigating any anomalies
The successful candidate will not only be joining a rapidly growing and exciting company but they will benefit from ongoing training and development, Access to discounts & benefits scheme, secure free car parking, company EAP Scheme and profit based bonus scheme.
The jobholder is responsible for developing the Company’s image in the marketplace by pursuing the objectives of RATER:
- R Responsiveness (willingness to help the customer)
- A Authority (Knowledge, expertise providing comfort and security to customers)
- T Tangibles (appearance of employees, contractors, vehicles, equipment, packaging, behaviour)
- E Empathy (understanding of customer’s needs and problems)
- R Reliability (keeping Company promises –dates, prices, workmanship)