Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
Civil engineering, wastewater treatment, drainage, fuel oil containment, rainwater harvesting, bulk liquid, fire fighting and potable water storage sectors are all key sectors for the company.
The jobholder is responsible for pressing, bonding, drilling of all parts required by way of a detailed production record and to maintain a clean and safe working environment with adherence to our safety policies.
The base location is Balmoral Tanks Ltd, Llantrisant. There may be a requirement from time to time to work at other locations, including Customers’ sites.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOBHOLDER
- Cutting and loading press with SMC material.
- Using Automated Machines in the factory
- Pressing and bonding GRP panels ensuring a high level of quality and productivity.
- Carrying out first off dimensional checks and 100% visual inspection to ensure products meet our high quality standards.
- Drilling panels to various configuration as per manufacturing drawings.
- Material movement using equipment including forklifts, pump trucks and powered pallet trucks.
- Accurate labelling/marking of finished parts.
- Maintain excellent standards of housekeeping.
- Working to strict company deadlines and targets.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- General Production Operator duties.
- Picking & packing
The jobholder is responsible for developing the Company’s image in the marketplace by pursuing the objectives of RATER:
- R Responsiveness (willingness to help the customer)
- A Authority (Knowledge, expertise providing comfort and security to customers)
- T Tangibles (appearance of employees, contractors, vehicles, equipment, packaging, behaviour)
- E Empathy (understanding of customer’s needs and problems)
- R Reliability (keeping Company promises –dates, prices, workmanship)