Balmoral, a division of Balmoral Group, provides surface and subsurface buoyancy, insulation and elastomer products and services to the global energy, defence, subsea communications and oceanographic industries.
The successful applicant must be highly motivated and able to work as part of a team. They will be responsible for the manufacture of moulded products, through preparing, filling, curing and demoulding the products.
We operate a 3 shift system - Day 6.00am – 2.15pm, Back 2.00pm – 10.15pm and Night 10.00pm – 6.15am. A shift allowance is paid while working on back and night shift which increases the standard hourly rate by time +1/6 + time + 1/3. There is also the opportunity to work overtime during busy periods.
Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- Preparation of moulds and moulded parts
- Manufacture of products
- Working to a high quality standard
- Working safely and with regard for others
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping
Skills and experience
- Conscientious, reliable, honest and punctual
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- Forklift licence would be advantageous, but not essential
- Overhead Crane would be advantageous, but not essential
Working with Balmoral you get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment that is varied and challenging - with limitless potential for career progression.