Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
Civil engineering, wastewater treatment, drainage, fuel oil containment, rainwater harvesting, bulk liquid, fire fighting and potable water storage sectors are all key sectors for the company.
We are looking for a Production Operator. The successful applicant must be highly motivated and able to work as part of a team. They will be responsible for the manufacture of moulded products, through preparing, filling, curing and demoulding the products.
We operate a shift system, a shift allowance is paid while working on night shift which increases the standard hourly rate. There is also the opportunity to work overtime during busy periods.
Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- Preparation of moulds and moulded parts
- Manufacture of products
- Working to a high quality standard
- Working safely and with regard to others
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping
Skills and experience
- Conscientious, reliable, honest and punctual
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- Forklift licence would be advantageous, but not essential
- Overhead Crane would be advantageous, but not essential
Working with Balmoral you get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment that is varied and challenging - with limitless potential for career progression.