Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
We are looking for Production Operators to join the team at our Manufacturing facility in Llantrisant. As a Operator you will be responsible for pressing, bonding, drilling of all parts required by way of a detailed production record and to maintain a clean and safe working environment with adherence to our safety policies.
Role Responsibilities (a combination of the below)
- Metal Process Operative – Uses a variety of fixed equipment and hand tools to manufacture Aluminium & Steel components. Processes include Band Saw, Press Brake, Roller, Punches.
- GRP Hot Press Operative – Responsible for the Manufacture of GRP Panels using the Hot Press Process, loading, unloading and trimming of the panels, varying in weight up to 28kg each.
- GRP Drill Operative – Utilises the Fixed Drill Rigs to complete the manufacture of GRP Panels for Installation.
- Laminating Operative – Hand Laminating under vacuum, responsible for Moulding, Cutting and Final fit out.
- PVC Assembly Operative – Uses Cutting equipment and assembles to Engineering Drawings a variety of PVC Fittings
- Picking & Packing – Responsible for the Picking of all Tank Components and packaging prior to Despatch to the Customer.
The successful candidate will not only be joining a rapidly growing and exciting company but they will benefit from ongoing training and development, Annual Leave entitlement which increases with length of service, Access to discounts & benefits scheme, secure free car parking, company EAP Scheme and profit based bonus scheme.
The shift pattern is 12 hour rotational shifts.
The jobholder is responsible for developing the Company’s image in the marketplace by pursuing the objectives of RATER:
- R Responsiveness (willingness to help the customer)
- A Authority (Knowledge, expertise providing comfort and security to customers)
- T Tangibles (appearance of employees, contractors, vehicles, equipment, packaging, behaviour)
- E Empathy (understanding of customer’s needs and problems)
- R Reliability (keeping Company promises –dates, prices, workmanship)