Balmoral, a division of Balmoral Group, is a trusted partner to the global offshore energy sector. We offer unrivalled technical expertise, a vast project track record and evidenced-based buoyancy, protection and insulation product solutions, market innovator for buoyancy, protection and insulation product solutions.
Balmoral Group was established in 1980 and is a privately owned company headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland. Employing over 400 people and operating from a modern custom-built complex, the company’s products are used around the world.
We are looking for a Production Operator. The successful applicant must be highly motivated and able to work as part of a team. They will be responsible for the manufacture of moulded products, through preparing, filling, curing and demoulding the products.
We operate a shift system, a shift allowance is paid while working on back and night shift which increases the standard hourly rate by time +1/6 + time + 1/3. There is also the opportunity to work overtime during busy periods.
Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- Preparation of moulds and moulded parts
- Manufacture of products
- Working to a high quality standard
- Working safely and with regard for others
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping
Skills and experience
- Conscientious, reliable, honest and punctual
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- Forklift licence would be advantageous, but not essential
- Overhead Crane would be advantageous, but not essential
Working with Balmoral you get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment that is varied and challenging - with limitless potential for career progression.