Balmoral, a division of Balmoral Group, is a trusted partner to the global offshore energy sector. We offer unrivalled technical expertise, a vast project track record and evidenced-based buoyancy, protection and insulation product solutions, market innovator for buoyancy, protection and insulation product solutions.
Balmoral Group was established in 1980 and is a privately owned company headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland. Employing over 400 people and operating from a modern custom-built complex, the company’s products are used around the world.
We are looking for multiple Production Operators. The successful applicants must be highly motivated and able to work as part of a team. They will be responsible for the manufacture of moulded products, through preparing, filling, curing and demoulding the products.
We operate a shift system, a shift allowance is paid while working on back and night shift which increases the standard hourly rate by time +1/6 + time + 1/3. There is also the opportunity to work overtime during busy periods.
Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- Preparation of moulds and moulded parts
- Manufacture of products
- Working to a high quality standard
- Working safely and with regard for others
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping
Skills and experience
- Conscientious, reliable, honest and punctual
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- Forklift licence would be advantageous, but not essential
- Overhead Crane would be advantageous, but not essential
What’s in it for you?
Working at Balmoral comes with a number of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Starting on 33 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance (death in service)
- Access to an employee discount website
- Employee long service rewards scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Electric car scheme
Working with Balmoral you get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment that is varied and challenging - with limitless potential for career progression.