Balmoral Tanks Ltd is a leading European engineering design and manufacturing company. As a result of significant investment in people and plant, the company produces what is believed to be the most comprehensive range of tank products available for a single source in the EU.
The Company is looking for a Quality Assurance Administrator to join our busy team in Llantrisant.
This position is a real career opportunity for a dynamic individual who is looking to further their knowledge and experience within the Quality Assurance field, as an integral player within an already successful HSEQ team.
This position would suit an individual with good attention to detail, and who has gained quality or compliance experience in a previous role and who aspires to build on this with a key role within a growing organisation deemed ‘best-in-class’ in its sector.
The primary function of the job is to ensure the administration of quality documentation and data (including procedures, complaints and non-conformances) is accurate, efficient and effective throughout our business. This involves regular interaction with stakeholders and performing quality system audits. The jobholder is expected to contribute to our drive towards continuous improvement by advising on the operation and effectiveness of our procedures.
Acting as an ambassador & role model for our business, the job holder should provide departmental support, and positively contribute to improving our SLA (Service Level Agreement) and NPS (Net Promoter System) performance.
- Operate a safe working environment in line with company policies & procedures.
- Maintaining records of personal development and training.
- Promote the awareness of quality principles & concepts and drive the Right First Time mind-set across the business.
- Act as a focal point for key quality system processes and collating, analysing and distributing quality data throughout the business.
- Administration of the company HSEQ information hub index and associated documentation
- Support the QA Engineer during the visits of all approval/certification bodies and customer audits.
- Conduct audits to verify procedures and Quality Inspection Test Plans are being adhered to throughout the business.
- Present data on QA performance, including trends & analysis.
- General administrative support to the HSEQ team.
Belief in all aspects of RATER and the positive impact on a business
Willing to challenge colleagues whose behaviour is contradictory to all aspects of RATER, and ultimately the core values of the business.
R Reliability (keeping Company promises –dates, prices, workmanship)
A Authority (knowledge, expertise providing comfort and security to customers)
T Tangibles (appearance of employees, contractors, vehicles, equipment, packaging, behaviour)
E Empathy (understanding of customer’s needs and problems)
R Responsiveness (willingness to help the customer)