Balmoral, a division of Balmoral Group, provides surface and subsurface buoyancy, insulation and elastomer products and services to the global energy, defence, subsea communications and oceanographic industries.
We are looking for a Sheet Metal Worker to manufacture / fabricate moulds and other structures when required for Balmoral Comtec based in Newcastle.
- Working to Engineers drawing.
- Forming plate to required shapes.
- Operating Guillotine.
- Operating Rolls.
- Fabricating Moulds and other structures.
- Welding moulds using M.I.G.
- Responsible for own quality checks.
- Responsible for working to planned delivery dates.
- Weekly checks on own equipment.
- Housekeeping in area.
- Time Served Sheet Metal Worker
- Any additional relative qualifications.
- Light Gauge steel plate forming and fabrication experience up to 6mm.
- Ability to read understand Engineers Drawings.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance.
- M.I.G. welding experience
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Able to operate Guillotine.
- Able to operate Rolls.
- Tig Welding.