Balmoral Offshore Engineering, a division of Balmoral Group, provides surface and subsurface buoyancy, insulation and elastomer products and services to the global energy, defence, subsea communications and oceanographic industries.
We are looking for a Stores Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for matching incoming delivery paperwork with internal purchase orders and highlighting discrepancies in quantity, quality or certification. They must ensure continuity of production through efficient ordering and issuing of materials.
- Responsible for the accuracy of stock within the stores area. Provide detailed explanations of any variance.
- Maintain accurate stock receipt / issue records and report on any relevant minimum / maximum monthly movements.
- To accurately monitor minimum and maximum stock levels to ensure the efficient dispatch of completed jobs.
- To pick job kits from BOM’s for the assembly work on the following
- Expedite stock orders before they are overdue.
- To conduct regular stock checks on fast moving stock lines.
- Conduct periodic stock checks.
- To ensure the stores area is kept in an organised and safe manner
Skills and experience
- Good standard of education
- Previous stores/stock management experience
- Forklift truck experience
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work on their own